AlumniCorps leads the charge to develop talent, create networks, and nourish a pipeline of effective leaders in the nonprofit sector.
This past year we:
- Launched the two-year pilot of our Bold Idea focused on immigration and forced migration issues (pages 7-8).
- Inspired engagement as reflected in Stories from Our Network (pages 4-6).
- Offered consistently strong programming for 47 Project 55 Fellows, thanks to our dedicated staff and area committee volunteers (page 2).
- Developed nonprofit professionals’ leadership capabilities, skills, and personal competencies through our Emerging Leaders program (page 3).
- Raised more than $1 million in support of our programs & strategic initiatives, an increase of about 30% over the previous year (pages 11-14).
I hope you enjoy reading about how AlumniCorps mobilizes people, organizations, and networks for public good.
Kef Kasdin ’85
President & Executive Director