Princeton AlumniCorps is pleased to announce the release of our 2016 Annual Report.
Princeton AlumniCorps trains the next generation of leaders, supports effective organizations across the United States, builds inclusive community, and promotes civic engagement across generations. This is vital work, and we hope the stories in this annual report inspire you to get involved. We have been here for 26 years, and we are committed to growing and supporting our community of civic leaders for the long haul.
A few of our accomplishments in 2015-16 are:
- Placing 41 young graduates in fellowships at public interest organizations around the country through the Project 55 Fellowship Program, whose alumni now number more than 1,600.
- Training 32 Emerging Leaders to be more effective agents of change in the nonprofit and public interest sectors.
- Connecting alumni of all ages to high-impact, skills-based projects through ARC Innovators.
- Convening alumni civic engagement organizations from around the country for the Engage at Every Age Conference.
- Engaging more than 200 volunteers and more than 600 donors in supporting and driving all facets of our work.
As you read this report, we invite you to join us. Volunteer as a mentor, adviser, or committee member. Apply to complete an ARC Innovators project, introduce us to a wonderful nonprofit organization in your community, or make a donation to AlumniCorps. Our programs are only possible because of the support and hard work of our many volunteers, donors, staff, and Board members, who ensure that our community and impact continue to grow. Thank you for your belief in our work.
To download and read the report, click the cover image below.